2. Because... Dr. Josephs, our Medical Director, has over 20 years chelation experience.
3. Because... Dr. Josephs is Certified (Diplomate status) by the American Board of Chelation Therapy (Metal Toxicology) and has been a member of ACAM, the chelation doctor's organization, since 1983.
4. Because... we are meticulously thorough! Dr. Josephs, himself, meets face to face with every new chelation patient for two full hours. He reviews with you: your medical history, your past medical records, your laboratory tests, and all past and present special tests (such as echocardiograms, hair mineral analysis, and artery elasticity index). He will perform a physical exam. He will dispel medical myths which interfere with getting well, and discuss many natural healing concepts with you.
5. Because... Dr. Josephs will prepare and give you an individualized, written, Treatment & Supplement Plan.
6. Particularly because... Dr. Josephs is experienced in adjusting, and when possible, reducing or discontinuing the many dozens of cardiovascular, anti-hypertensive, and cholesterol-lowering drugs in use today. Many less expensive natural products can be substituted for drug prescriptions.
7. Because... you will meet face to face with Dr. Josephs at regular intervals during the chelation process so that your progress may be evaluated and any course corrections be instituted.
8. Because... Dr. Josephs has taken many hours of update courses in cardiovascular and internal
medicine in addition to many hours of alternative medicine updates.
9. Because... All our new patients enjoy a free 15-minute consultation with Dr. Josephs including his 25-minute instructional videotape... "Introduction to Chelation and Plaquex".
Why not call for an appointment today?
7315 E. Evans Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
(480) 998-9232 FAX (480) 998-1528
CCUSA OFTEN GETS LETTERS FOR HELP, BUT WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT GIVE SPECIFIC MEDICAL ADVICE BASED ON SUCH COMMUNICATIONS. CCUSA DOES NOT RETURN OUT OF STATE PHONE CALLS, HOWEVER ONE MAY PHONE US WEEKDAYS FROM 8:00AM - NOON MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME.